Take the journey across the channel from Simpson Bay to the stunning shores of Anguilla. Anchor at Prickly Pear cays and snorkel amongst the tropical fish and its many different coral reefs. On this uninhabited island, enjoy a mouthwatering barbecue lunch on the powdery white sand beach before relaxing in the calm waters and make use of the included snorkel gear provided. Jump on board for the final voyage back to St. Maarten, but of course not without a brief stop at one of Anguilla’s beautiful bays, Maundays Bay or Meads Bay.
Your full day excursion at Prickly Pear starts from Pelican marina, Simpson bay. catamaran and meet your friendly captain and crew. Find a place on deck under the shade, or decide to soak up the rays and lounge on the nets located at the front of the catamaran. Enjoy complimentary drinks on your journey across to Anguilla’s shores.
Anchor at the stunning Prickly Pear cay, just off Anguilla’s main island and snorkel its rich underwater life among the tropical fish and many different corals. Next, head towards the fluffy white sand beach and relax in the safe calm shallows before your Caribbean lunch is ready. Dig into your included barbecue-style lunch with your choice of chicken, fish and ribs.
Once lunch concludes, make your return onboard for your trip back to St. Maarten. On the cruise back to your home port, enjoy a quick stop for a refreshing swim at one of Anguilla’s gorgeous bays. (Meads or Maunday’s Bay)
- Hotel pickup/drop off (Selected hotels Tuesday through Friday ONLY)
- Round trip catamaran sail to Prickly Pear
- Snorkel gear
- Lunch at Prickly Pier
- Light refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
- $20 Port Fee per person (due on day of trip)
- Confirmation will be received upon time of booking
- Hotel pickup service is only available from select hotels including:
(Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Royal Islander Club, The Towers, Wyndham Sapphire Beach Club & Resort, Caravanserai Beach Resort, Divi Little Bay Beach Resort and Belair Beach Hotel)
- Valid passport must be presented upon check to participate on this excursion.
- Due to St Maarten immigration policy, upon return to St Maarten arrival location, all guests will be asked to hand their passports to the crew. Passports will be taken to clear immigration before the boat can dock and passengers disembark.
- At check out, we will ask you to select the hotel from the list provided. Upon booking confirmation, you will receive a voucher with complete contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator in case updates or changes need to be made to your hotel pick-up
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information:
All tour operator details, including local telephone numbers are included on your Confirmation Voucher. For peace of mind, we have selected only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
St Maarten hotels
Approximately 8 hours
Approximately 5pm return to original departure point