St Barthelemy or St Barths, located approximately 29 kilometers (17 miles approx.) southeast of St Maarten has attracted the rich and famous from all over the world for years for its pristine white beaches and untouched clear waters. Known as the jewel of the Caribbean, spend the day at your own pace discovering and exploring this beautiful little island. Take a guided tour, check out the shops and cafes or simply relax and lounge on the beautiful beaches. This tour includes a round trip ferry transfer and free shuttle bus from selected St. Maarten locations to Pelican Marina (Tuesday through to Friday only)
- Included Port fees for quick and easy access to ferry on travel day
- Ferry transfer St Maarten/St Barths
- Perfect opportunity to check out neighboring islands
This tour is popular to those who want to spend the day exploring St Barths at their own time and leisure. Have the flexibility to check out the shops, take a guided tour around the island, enjoy some lunch or relax among its unspoiled beaches.
The ferry will depart from Pelican Marina and takes approximately 45 minutes to arrive in Gustavia Harbor, the main hub of St Barths. Car rentals and taxi stands will be available near the arrival port or simply walk around and check out the wonderful cafes and shops Gustavia has to offer. Shopping is recommended in the morning as some shops close over the lunch time period.
The exceptional island of St Barts has white sandy beaches, great snorkeling locations, great restaurants and a unique shell museum. It's a day guaranteed to entertain, crammed with sights and delights!
Check out the unique shell museum, great restaurants and local burger shacks on offer or fine dine at one of the exclusive beachside hotels. Relax on the wonderful beaches and enjoy the different breath taking snorkeling spots. This tour is guaranteed a day to remember.
Taxi island tours cost approximately $12 USD per person, or privately for two will cost approximately $50 USD. Boat departure is at 4:00PM, please check in and arrive back to the boat at 3:45PM. Arrival at Pelican marina will be around 4:45PM.
Please note: Free shuttle to Pelican Marina, Tuesday through to Friday only, from the following hotels:
-Royal Islander / La Terasse
-Divi Little Bay
- Ferry transfer Round Trip
- Free Shuttle to Pelican Marina Tuesday through to Friday ONLY
- Gratuities (optional)
- Weekend Shuttles
- Food and refreshments
- Confirmation will be received upon booking
- Same day arrival and return (customers are transferred to St Barths for the day ONLY)
- Must have valid Passport to travel on this tour. Please obtain and confirm all visa requirements prior to crossing as the traveler is solely responsible for all travel and visa requirements/documents
- During the checkout process, you will be asked to select your hotel from list provided for pickup. Once booking is confirmed, your confirmation voucher will be emailed to you with the contact details (phone, email, etc) of our local operator in the event you need to update or change hotel pick up details.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
All tour operator details, including local telephone numbers are included on your Confirmation Voucher. For peace of mind, we have selected only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Pickup from most Simpson Bay hotels for Tuesday and Thursday tours. Please organize your own transportation to Pelican Marina for the Saturday tour.
8:00AM (Hotel pickups will be scheduled prior to this time) YOU MUST contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time. Contact details will be provided on booking voucher
Approximately 8 hours
Approximately 5PM return to original departure point.